Dr. Jola Sikorski, N.D
Whole Medicine Wellness Centre
Kanata’s Naturopathic Clinic
Stop settling for mediocre health and start living the healthful life you were meant to live!
Let’s work together to create an individual health strategy that fits your life!
Whole Medicine Clinic has been offering exceptional health and customer care since 2014.
Dr. Jola Sikorski, N.D
“I believe that health is more than the absence of disease, and my mission is to help you restore the health you need to live the life you want.”
You can expect an ND who will welcome you and your family members into a judgement-free space where your concerns are taken seriously, and we take the time to discuss and understand your options thoroughly.
Using Health Education to Make Empowered Decisions
I know how it feels when your health gets in the way of your big dreams.
With an abundance of health information at our fingertips, I’m here to help you make confident and educated decisions to strategize the healthy life you want now and in the future.
Naturopathic Doctor with Therapeutic Prescribing Rights.
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Registered 2016 – Present
Umbrella Project Ambassador
Fostering mental wellness coping skills for school-aged kids.
2019 – Present
Combining Physical, Mental and Emotional Health.
You deserve a personalized plan that puts you back in the driver’s seat of your health.
I aim to optimize the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of performance in your life, whether it’s your creative hobby, work or personal life.
Long-term, sustainable health for you and your family.
Dr. Sikorski, N.D is a busy mom of two who understands the limited support and lack of options families have for natural, evidence-informed health care.
She focuses on a whole-systems approach to understanding the root cause of your concerns and individualized treatment plans to support the body’s foundational health for the long term.
A lifelong commitment to education and growth
Dr. Sikorski, N.D has additional training in:
- Advanced Menopausal Hormone Training, 2022, with Dr. Kara Dionosio, ND, NAMS
- Advanced training in PCOS, Fertility, PMS, Perimenopause, 2020-2022 with Dr. Jordan Robertson, ND
- Advanced training in Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), 2019-2021 with Dr. Preet Kanghura, ND
- Pregnancy/labour comfort measures masterclass, 2020, with Evidence Based Birth
- Visceral Manipulation Head and Neck (2019) and Belly (2020) with Dr. Verna Hunt, ND DC
- Umbrella Project Practitioner and School Ambassador for mental wellness skills in children and teens, 2019, with founder Dr. Jen Forristal, ND
- Pediatric Intensive Conference Toronto, 2019, with Collaborative Education
- Naturopathic Doula Training, 2013, with Shannon Kaupp RM, Dr. Kristen Almon ND
- Yearly general conferences and commitment to ongoing continuing education in recognizing and uprooting racism in medicine and cultural competency
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
Book Your Appointment Now
During your initial consultation, we will complete a full health history to assess your current health, health needs, and helpful testing. Your initial visit will be up to 50 minutes. If you have a complex medical history or want more time with your ND, we recommend booking a comprehensive 80-min initial visit.
Complete Consent & Intake Forms
After booking an appointment, you will receive an email to log in to your patient health portal and complete our online forms. If you prefer to fill out a paper version, please email us to request the forms be emailed to you.
Attend Your Online Appointment with Ease
Attending your appointment has never been easier. We proudly serve Ontario residents virtually. Virtual appointments can be securely accessed directly through a website browser with no software or download required. Simply click the link below or visit our Patients Page to log in at the time of your appointment!
FIGHT FATIGUE AND RESTORE YOUR ENERGY
Knowing the root cause of your fatigue is the crucial first step to restoring your energy! Access our FREE Top 10 Tests for Fatigue guide and take your first step towards putting the bounce back in your step now!