Careers at Whole Medicine
Whole Medicine is growing and looking for a Part-Time/Occasional Administrative Assistant!
Part-Time/Occasional Administrative Assistant
Location: Kanata (Ottawa), Ontario
About the Practice
Whole Medicine Wellness Centre is a multidisciplinary health clinic located in Kanata, Ontario. We are looking for an experienced, professional and compassionate, part-time/occasional administrative assistant.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, health conscious individual, who has knowledge of natural health care. As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the clinic. You will support our medical team through a variety of tasks related to customer service, medical record management, administrative duties and marketing. You will communicate in-person, via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately, professionally, and in a timely manner.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations in a warm, and compassionate manner.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Daily Operations: Answer and direct phone calls and emails, book appointments, manage transactions and schedule meetings. Maintain filing systems and clinic appearance. Order supplies and manage inventory. Produce and distribute letters, faxes and forms.
- Organization: Set priorities, ability to multitask, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- 4-12 hours weekly (1-3 afternoon/evening shifts)
- Flexibility to work full time for vacation coverage 2-4 weeks of the
- Saturdays for training purposes (& possibility clinic may be open
on Saturdays in the future)
- Previous reception, administrative assistant and/or customer service
- Knowledge of quickbooks/accounting software, scheduling software
and processing payments
- Skills: computer, communication, problem solving, multi-tasking